Buying a home is no small matter. Besides being the largest financial transaction, you may ever undertake, it’s probably also the most complex. There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional— especially a trained professional who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class buyer services. I am that REALTOR®.
When you look for an ABR® before you look for a home, you’ll be served, not sold. Your interests become my interests. And you’ll be working with someone who has gone the extra mile by completing specialized training in delivering the best in buyer-representation services. Plus, a REALTOR® who has an ABR® designation also has an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of homebuyers.
As an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®), I am able to represent you and your interests, not the seller’s, in the real estate transaction.
Here’s what I’ll do for you as your Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®):
• Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties
• Assist in determining how much you can afford
• Coordinate viewings of available properties
• Guide you to become an educated buyer
• Advise you in formulating your Offer to Purchase
• Help you develop a negotiation strategy that’s to your best advantage
• Provide a list of qualified vendors—for example, lenders, inspectors, movers, etc.
• Coordinate every transaction detail—to closing and beyond—to keep you on track
So how do I become your ABR®? We will review a buyer representation agreement that the Wisconsin Realtor’s Association has drafted. Signing a buyer representation agreement formalizes our working relationship and ensures the following:
I’d love to be your trusted home buying advisor.
Call today and let's begin the journey to your New Home!