Don?t miss this Lake Monona waterfront opportunity. Remodeled ranch w/ amazing lake views, level lot in quiet neighborhood. 3 bd/3 ba w/ mid-century + modern design. Kitchen boasts lg center island w/seating, ss appliances- oversized gas 6 burner stove + griddle & dbl oven, granite tops. Main level full of natural light features vaulted ceiling w/ floor to ceiling windows, stone wall + infloor radiant heat. ML primary w/ wood wall + ceiling details features in room bath w/ glass walk-in privacy screen shower. Addtl ML bd + ba w/ walk-in shower. Smart window coverings. LL offers separate living space currently used as a rental- open floor plan, kitchen/dining, 3rd bed + fbath. Keep as rental unit or expand SF. 2 car garage. Dock included. On bike path & close to parks + dining.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,571 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frost Woods Heights
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 15 X 18
- Family Room
- 14 X 30
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath: Full,Master Bedroom Bath,Master Bedroom Bath: Walk-In Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,660 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 911 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant.
- Full,Exposed,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Walk-in closet(s),Water Softener,Separate Quarters,Some Smart Home Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, washer/dryer, smart window coverings, pier
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price