Charming ranch in a great location near Odana Hills Golf Course! Enjoy single-level living in this well-designed home with 3 generously sized bedrooms, a large, updated eat-in kitchen, a living room with picture window and wood-burning fireplace, and a nice sunroom with heated floors. The lower level is partially finished with a cozy rec room, complete with a gas fireplace, and plenty of storage or future expansion potential in the unfinished space. Additional features include a an attached 2-car garage, a patio that overlooks the nicely landscaped yard, and plenty of updates. Energy efficient with newer windows and added insulation. Enjoy all that the near West side has to offer, with shopping and dining only minutes away and easy commute to downtown/university.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 21 X 14
- Family Room
- 22 X 22
- Bath Description
- At least 1 Tub,No Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,597 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 425 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Water Softener,Wet Bar,Cable/Satellite Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Refrigerator, Range, Ovens, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, Bookshelves in 2nd bedroom, basement shelves in back basement
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price