This handsome home blends modern aesthetics with comfort. Nestled on a corner lot in the serene & sought-after neighborhood of Bishops Bay - Back 9, the open living area seamlessly connects the living room, dining space, and gourmet kitchen. Natural light floods the interior, creating an inviting and airy ambiance. The kitchen boasts ample cabinetry, and a convenient center island perfect for preparing meals and entertaining. The luxurious primary suite is a sanctuary with access to a sizeable bonus room, ideal for nursery, office or den. The en-suite bathroom offers a spa-like experience with a soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanity. Screened porch, grilling deck and fenced yard add to the value. HOA dues include use of pool, gym & community room.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,526 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bishops Bay - The Back Nine
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 17 X 15
- Family Room
- 28 X 15
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool,At least 1 Tub,Master Bedroom Bath: Full,Master Bedroom Bath,Master Bedroom Bath: Walk-In Shower,Master Bedroom Bath: Tub/No Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,776 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Exposed,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Walk-in closet(s),Great Room,Water Softener
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Fenced Yard. Sidewalks.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Water Softener, Window Treatments
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price