Get ready to build!! The Current Design is for a 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home with 3-CAR GARAGE in the newest Fitchburg Subdivision - Terravessa! It even has an OFFICE on the Main level. This home boasts a large, Two-colored Kitchen with Beautiful Quartz Countertops, SS Appliances, pull-out shelves, soft close doors/drawers, Laundry Room and Cubbies! Stone or Tile Fireplace, large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and attached Bath, etc.! You can choose the finishes! All this within walking distance to the new 'Net-Zero' elementary school and Mariposa Day Care. Go to www.Terravessa. com to learn about the future plans of this Community. Easy access to the Beltline and close to Oregon. BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM HOME and get exactly what you want! Construction begins when contract is signed.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,835 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 24 X 13
- Bath Description
- Stubbed For Bathroom on Lower,At least 1 Tub,Master Bedroom Bath: Full,Master Bedroom Bath,Master Bedroom Bath: Walk-In Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,835 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Exposed,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump,8'+ Ceiling,Radon Mitigation System,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Walk-in closet(s),Water Softener,Cable/Satellite Available,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Sidewalks.
Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove/Oven, Water Softener, Patio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price