Bring your inspiration! This charming University Heights property is a great combination of old & new. Many updates: dual zoned newer furnaces & AC; new windows; & fresh exterior paint. 3 story addition was done in the 90's. Large kitchen opens up to great room and connects with butler's pantry, formal dining, large foyer, powder room, and formal living room with built ins complete the main level. Upstairs the primary suite was expanded to include a sitting room (potential additional closet or upstairs laundry) & bathroom. 3 additional bedrooms w/walk in closets & large bathroom complete the 2nd story. LL was expanded with exposure to include nanny or in-laws suite. A lot has been done, some work left to do & it needs your personal touch. Sold As-Is.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,669 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 11 X 29
- Bath Description
- Stubbed For Bathroom on Lower,At least 1 Tub,Master Bedroom Bath: Full,Master Bedroom Bath,Master Bedroom Bath: Walk-In Shower,Master Bedroom Bath: Tub/No Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,963 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 706 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Multi Units
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Exposed,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Sump Pump,8'+ Ceiling,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Walk-in closet(s),Great Room,Cathedral/vaulted ceiling,Skylight(s),Walk-up Attic,Water Softener,Cable/Satellite Available,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Sidewalks.
Range top, 2 ovens, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Window Blinds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price