Super special historic Marquette Bungalow, so well preserved by each loving owner. Gorgeous Craftsman details including original (unpainted) woodwork, hardwood floors, arches, amazing coved ceiling detail & built-in oak cabinetry. Magazine-worthy perennial gardens in both front/back (professionally designed), brick walks and darling custom gazebo. Rare TWO car garage. Large dry bsmt w/finished walls - just add flooring/ceiling for +465 sq ft of instant play/workout rm. MANY big (& little) updates by conscientious owner incl: new HVAC (2021), Fisher Paykel appl (2022), all wiring repl & new panel (2019), new water heater (2020), new wood fence around entire back yard (2020). See complete list in assoc docs. Fireplace artificial (elec).
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,749 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 18 X 14
- Bath Description
- At least 1 Tub,No Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Partially Finished,Block
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Walk-in closet(s),Walk-up Attic,Seller Leased: Water Softener,Cable/Satellite Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Fenced Yard,Gazebo. Sidewalks.
Refrigerator, Range/Oven, All window coverings, Washer/Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price