Looking for a home close to the water, parks and a plethora of shopping and dining conveniences? This home certainly has it all! This updated home sits on a corner lot across from Warner Park Marsh. Kayaking, bird watching, fishing, swimming...all within a short walk. After spending time enjoying the outdoors, come back to sit in your sunroom or the back patio that has a grapevine trellis for a roof. The newer kitchen is certainly a foodies dream. Hardwood floors on the main level were refinished in 2018. The new forced air air conditioning system was recently installed on the main level and the sellers told me that they are so glad they made the decision to spend the money on that project. Looking for a garage to park vehicles, toys, boats? The large 3 car garage will suffice!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,637 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 19 X 13
- Bath Description
- At least 1 Tub,No Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,416 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 221 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Water Softener
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Range/ Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, Garage Remotes
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price