This nice 3-bedroom,1 bath Bi-level home will not disappoint. Home features a spacious LR with HW floors, & an open view to DR. From the DR, home boasts patio doors to the large deck with views of the beautifully landscaped backyard, featuring a spectacular low maintenance prairie garden. The Prairie Garden boasts $1,000's of dollars of Native to WI Perennial Plants, & is a joy to view during the spring, summer & fall months. This Home sits on a nearly .5 Acre lot, that backs up to McGinnis Park & can be accessed through the back yard. Finished LL is bright and spacious. There is a finished toilet room in the basement. Laundry area and access to the large garage can be reached from the basement as well. Update LL 2023, Roof 2013, Furnace 2012.A must-see home, ready for new owners!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,264 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 18 X 14
- Family Room
- 20 X 10
- Bath Description
- Tub Only,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,024 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Water Softener,Cable/Satellite Available,Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Sidewalks.
Refrigerator, Oven/range, Nest Thermostat, Water softener, washer, dryer (doesn't heat up), Patio furniture, basement and garage shelving, Dehumidifier.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price