Rare find! A true legacy, mid-century modern home. Near UW hospital, Hilldale and steps to Lake Mendota. This unique home on Blackhawk Golf Course in Shorewood Hills was designed to capture expansive course views. Enjoy starry nights and spectacular sunrises from floor to ceiling windows along the back of the house. Recently updated with new mechanicals, fireplaces and custom wood windows. Tons of light fills the home. Custom woodwork. Large study easily convertible to a fourth bedroom. Both main floor bedrooms have ensuite baths. Lower level perfect for Mother-in-Law suite with huge bedroom, bath and wet bar. Storage galore with cedar closets and multiple storage areas. This gem has been lovingly cared for by only two owners and is ready to take it to the next level.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3,945 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 19 X 21
- Family Room
- 19 X 21
- Bath Description
- At least 1 Tub,Master Bedroom Bath: Full,Master Bedroom Bath,Master Bedroom Bath: Walk-In Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,777 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,205 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Multi Units
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Exposed,Full Size Windows,Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Great Room,Skylight(s),Water Softener,Wet Bar,Cable/Satellite Available,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Electronic Pet Containment.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price