Hidden at the end of Vaughn Ct, surrounded by wildlife, yet bright and filled w/ light, this unique home has it all. Generous open concept main floor features: vaulted ceilings & skylights, hardwood floors, thoughtful built-ins, & cozy gas fireplace. Custom kitchen offers all high end apps, quartz counters, & custom built-in dining booth. Retreat up to the primary suite w/ private ensuite bath to unwind in the large walk-in shower. Separate bedrooms, bathroom, & walkout lower level bonus room/gym won't disappoint. Enjoy sunsets aloft in the trees on your huge deck w/ wrap around bench or in the elevated screened in porch, perfect for outdoor dining. Steps to Hoyt Park/Sunset Point, what's not to love! See docs for more info.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,623 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sunset Village First Addn
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- 12 X 13
- Bath Description
- At least 1 Tub,Master Bedroom Bath: Full,Master Bedroom Bath,Master Bedroom Bath: Walk-In Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,389 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 234 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial,Exposed,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door,Partially Finished,Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim.Wood Floors,Great Room,Cathedral/vaulted ceiling,Skylight(s),High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded.
Kitchen refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, all window covering's and blinds, washer & dryer, dining table set, outdoor furniture
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price